Monday, June 6, 2011

Hi, Welcome to the Blog

Hi, my name is Jessie. I'm a sci-fi/fantasy nerd and a tabletop gamer. I'm starting this blog out of the singularly egotistical belief that perhaps someone on the internet would care what I think about the latter. VIDEO GAME review blogs and video series are really popular these days, so why not a tabletop reviewer?

And why not me? I've been gaming for seven years-a third of my life, in fact. Well, a little less than that, but still. I've played with a lot of systems, and I've run some damn good games, if I do say so myself. Pretty much any system I've run I've worked with from both sides of the table and I feel pretty good about my ability to discuss them intelligently.

In any case, it'll make a good summer project. It's dull being back in Tampa for the summer. My first review, tentatively planned for the New World of Darkness,  will go up Wednesday. Stay tuned, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment