Thursday, October 20, 2011

Calm Before the Storm

I'm sorry again that I haven't been posting much. It's been so quiet. I haven't seen anyone in a mask, much less the faceless wonder, in weeks. It's just been... peaceful. I dunno, maybe after Morningstar's maze there's nothing left for me to lose and I'm not fun enough prey for him to go after me?
I got lazy. Stopped running. Settled into this crappy apartment, kept taking classes. Learning to fight. Fooled myself into thinking I was safe.
I hadn't seen Him in a long time. Since... not long after... Well, you know.
I don't know why he hasn't come back, but I want to make the most of the time until he does.
This should be interesting, anyway. Can't help the feeling that something terrible's about to happen.

6 comments:

  1. Things will get better. Its never that easy or that fast but the pieces will fall into place and you will feel happy again.

    :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, you're alive, that's what counts. Count your blessings, it's good to have peace, every once in a while.

    Then keep running.

    Keep on keepin' on.

    Peace out,
    Shaun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Easy prey is still prey, pet. It's good that you've learned how to fight, but that might not help you.

    I tracked you down a while ago. I'm actually only a bloc from this apartment of yours. If I can, so can others. You might want to get moving.

    If you wish, I could keep you company. There's safety in numbers, after all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Miss, thanks!

    Shaun, thank you. I try, anyway

    David, I...Sure. Company would be nice. Meet you at the gas station on the corner?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm on my way.

    It will be a pleasure to meet you, pet.

    ReplyDelete