Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Stronger

Sorry I'm slow to update lately but I've been driving so hard all I do when I reach a stopping point is pass out. I don't have much to say. I'm just going through my days and trying to live and figure out where to go from here.

That said, I'm now settled down in one of those sleazy rent by the week type places. I don't expect to be able to stay here long, but I'll enjoy the couple weeks I have, because I've come to a decision.

I don't have anyone to protect me anymore. I can't expect to be protected or sheltered or guarded ever again. I have to learn how to protect and take care of myself. In regards to the former, the city I'm in at the moment has free self defense classes going at the community center. I've already enrolled. I don't ever expect to be a fighter like some of you, but these days being able to fight back if I'm attacked is rather important.

The later I'm just having to figure out as I go.

The point is, I have a goal, I have a plan, I refuse to let this destroy me. For Damon and Penny and Brandon, I have to keep going.

3 comments:

  1. i hate those fucking places. they're awful. keep going jess, you're a damn fine person to make it thru this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not so bad. It's better than sleeping in Brandon's car.
    Thank you, that means a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah no i mean there are shittier places to sleep its just usually those places are full of bugs and i hate bugs yknow like more than one kind of bug? hehehe.....

    but anyway. keep on keepin on. i hope to hear from ya soon. email me if need be, srrisk@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete