Friday, July 15, 2011

Passing out Fliers

Spent all day yesterday sweating my ass off in a hoodie handing out fliers at the park. I had two friends helping me out, my Co-GM Damon and his girlfriend Penny. All of us were dressed in hoodies and old ratty clothes, doing our best to look homeless and stricken.

A few people thought we were begging, but mostly we did pretty well. We gave out ALL the fliers, which had the link to Seeking Truth, Dreams in Darkness, and of course to here-hello burst of traffic!-as well as a date, time, and location for the game.

Wednesday, August 3, 4PM, the old shed at the park I handed the fliers out in. They all have this blog, which has my email on it.

Hopefully I'll have some people getting in touch-I really want this to be a  good game.

No comments:

Post a Comment