Monday, November 7, 2011

Moving Along

David and I left Hope today. It's... as I said. Kind of a relief, to be just the two of us again. Lis and Shaun, thank you. You were very kind to me. I appreciate your concern. I'm sorry I wasn't out more to get to know you, I think I would have liked to.

All the same, the peace of the road, the comfortable silences broken only by the radio, are a nice change. Having company again, especially someone as kind and careful as David has been, is good for me, I think. I find myself actually singing with him along to whatever is playing on the radio. He has a lovely voice, and seems to enjoy any  random music that comes on the radio. It's nice to see such simple happiness on his face.

I'm not sure where we're going now, but I'm not too worried about it. David will keep me safe.

No comments:

Post a Comment